Sit on the porch and sip on this festive cocktail
Snag the recipe for a delicious bourbon infused apple cider cocktail and the perfect fall outfit to go with it.
It's that magical time of year when the leaves start to fall, pumpkin spice lattes have made their infamous return and JCrew comes out with their much-anticipated fall collection. Three of my favorite reminders that fall is upon us. Thank goodness.
In the name of this seasons arrival, Torrey and I wanted to create a festive but strong drink for the occasion. The cinnamon dipped rim, apple slice and cinnamon sticks add for the perfect fall cocktail.
- 2 shots apple cider
- 1 shot bourbon
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Approx. of Cinnamon
- 1 Apple
- Container of Cinnamon sticks
- Slice the lemon and rim the glass with lemon. Then dip the glass rim in a plate of cinnamon.
- Next up, mix apple cider, bourbon, a squeeze of lemon and a dash of cinnamon into a shaker (or pour directly into the glass and mix with a stirrer or spoon will do just fine).
- Shake or stir that puppy well. You can add ice if you'd like or you can refrigerate the cider and bourbon and hour prior.
- Finally, garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon sticks.
Now, grab a coat, sit on the porch, and enjoy this festive cinnamon bourbon apple cider cocktail.